Friday, December 2, 2011

Preview Party Fun


Hi there everyone.  Tonight I got to go to The Arc of Rowan County's Preview Party for their Festival of Trees.  I went with Mr. Rob, Mrs. Trisha and Mrs. Von (Mr. Rob's mom.)  We had a great time.  The picture above is a view of the some of the trees I got to see. 

There was are really great tree there I called the Cheerwine tree.  I think this was Mrs. Trisha's favorite tree.  She really, really loves Cheerwine. 









My favorite tree was the Kids on the Block tree.  Some of my friends from The Arc of Rowan County's Kids on the Block were hanging out on a tree at the Festival of Trees.  If you look closely, you can see my twin brother Mark (he has on the crash helmet.)  If fact, that is his wheelchair sitting on the top of the tree. 






Here are two more great trees.  On the left is the Carson Tree that I help decorate last night.  On the right is the Big Bird Tree.  It looks really cool.


I hung out for awhile with Ms. Wanda and Mrs. Von, while Mr. Rob and Mrs. Trisha talked and visited with their friends. 


Finally, I found the cookies (you know I love cookies) and I got me one.  It was yummie.  I wish I had pockets because I would have taken some more home with me.  Y'all be sure to come to the Festival of Trees this weekend.  Check out this website:  http://www.thearcofrowan.org/   for more info about the Festival of Trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment