Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Homework (and more homework)

Homework, homework, and even more homework.....

What's a guy to do?



Mrs. Jane must have forgot to tell me when I came to stay with Mr. Rob and Mrs. Trisha, that Mrs. Trisha is a SCHOOL TEACHER!!!  Yuck!!!  Even worse, Mr. Rob is a Teacher Assistant for Exceptional Children.  You know what that means?  Homework, and off too bed early on school nights!  What's a guy to do? 

Mrs. Jane, why didn't you tell me about this?  I think I've done more homework this week than I've done in a loooong time.  Please if your reading this Mrs. Jane, call Mr. Rob and Mrs. Trisha and please tell them
one hour of  homework each night is just plain hard!!
Really, what's a guy to do?

 
Last night, Mr. Rob and I were looking at their Christmas Tree.  It sure is pretty.  I asked Mr. Rob why there were no Christmas presents underneath it, and he said he was sure Mrs. Trisha was going to take care of that soon! (He said something about a Visa card, but I don't know what that is?)  I hope so, because Christmas is almost here!  I did hear them talking about going Christmas Shopping for me, but Mr. Rob was talking about new clothes.  New clothes?  Yuck!! I want an X-Box and a bicycle!!
Mrs. Jane you've got to call them.....




Well I am sorry for the short post tonight, but Mr. Rob says I have to get back to my homework, so I'll be posting more later.  Have a good week everyone.  Michael.

1 comment:

  1. Michael gets very distracted easily and I have to remind him to get his work done quite often. This sounds just like a teacher doesn't it.

    ReplyDelete