Thursday, December 1, 2011

Going to Decorate Trees

Hi there everyone.  It's Michael again.  This afternoon when Mr. Rob got home from work, he loaded me into his truck and we went to the F&M Trolly barn to help decorate the trees for The Arc of Rowan County's Festival of Trees.  Mr. Rob said it all started tomorrow evening around 7:00 pm.  Everyone be sure to come and visit.





When I got  there, I got to help Mrs. Charlotte and Mrs. Patrica decorate a very special tree.  First of all it is white, while all the other trees are green.  This is because Mrs. Charlotte is donating this tree to The Arc of Rowan County to be raffled off during the Festival of Trees.






Then I got to help the students and teacher from Carson High School decorate the Carson OCS Class's tree.  They had made almost all of the ornaments for this tree, and they really looked good!




This is my friend Derius, and he let me help him put some decorations on the tree.






Then I found the Grinch Tree.  Enough said about that!!!












Finally, I saw my good friend Mrs. Jane.  Check out that crazy hat she is was wearing.  Well that's all for now.  Mr. Rob says it's my bedtime, and I have a big evening tomorrow when the Festival of Trees starts.  I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment