Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Michael Comes to visit.

Hi there everyone.  My name is Michael R.  I'm one
of the Kids on the Block who live with The Arc of Rowan County in Salisbury, NC.  I am eleven years old, and have a twin brother named Mark.  He has cerebral palsy and uses a wheelchair.  He is a trip, and a lot of fun to have as a brother.  I'll be telling you more about him later. 


Mrs. Jane of The Arc of Rowan County asked me if I would like to go visit some good friends of hers, Mr. Rob and Mrs. Trisha.  I said it sounded like fun, and this is a blog of my adventures.  In this picture, I am in Mr. Rob's car getting ready to go to his home.

Here I am sitting on the couch after my trip to Mr. Rob and Mrs.Trisha's house.  It didn't take very long and I think Mr. Rob is a pretty good driver because he didn't honk his horn at anyone or get stopped by a policeman.









This is Jackson, Mr. Rob and Mrs. Trisha's puppy dog.  He is a lot of fun.  He wanted to lick me all over my face.  Yuck, puppy slobber.





No comments:

Post a Comment