Friday, December 9, 2011

I Got to See Santa Claus!


I got to see Santa, I got to see Santa! 

Hello everyone, it's Michael.  I got to go the The Arc of Rowan County's Christmas Party/Dance tonight.  I got to stay up past my bedtime, and best of all NO HOMEWORK! 

I went with Mr. Rob and Mrs. Trisha, I met lots of nice people, like Ms. Renita in the picture above.  Then I saw the Christmas tree with all the presents underneath it.  WOW!  There were a lot of presents underneath that tree.  Everyone ate supper, danced, and then got to see Santa and get a Christmas Present.  I was so excited!





While I was waiting for the line to see Santa to get shorter, I got to go spin some tunes with Mr. and Mrs. DJ!  That was a BLAST!




Then I got to visit with Dr. Lyn, she's the President of The Arc of Rowan County.  Mr. Rob says she is the best president ever.  I don't know exactly what a president is, but I think she is a very nice lady anyways.








Then I got to meet Mr. Rob and Mrs. Trisha's friend Mr. Andrew.  

But enough of this hanging and having fun, I'm ready to see the big guy!  I want to tell him everything I have on my Christmas List.  You see I haven't been doing homework the whole time I was supposed to, I have been surfing on the computer and working on my list for Santa.


Finally, I got to sit on Santa's Lap.  I was so nervous.  In fact, I was so nervous, I just couldn't say anything at all.  Not a peep.  Darn it, I missed my chance.  Now I will just have to make sure I leave my list where Mr. Rob and Mrs. Trish can see it.  Boy I hope they can read!

Well it's way past my bedtime now, so good night.  Mr. Rob says I am going to attend an important meeting on Monday afternoon, so be sure to check back and I'll tell you all about it!
--Micheal--

1 comment: