Monday, December 12, 2011

Booooorrrrrrrring................

This is Micheal, and happy Monday to everyone.  I was wondering earlier this afternoon how may ways you can say boring????? 

You may remember that Mr. Rob said I would be going with him to an important meeting.  Well, I did.  It was Mr. Rob and several more grown-ups.  I didn't have any crayons, markers, or paper to draw on.  I just had to sit in this hard chair and listen.  You talk about boring, all  the adults talked about was by-laws, committees, sub-committees, Board of Directors, officers, planning, more meetings, and well you get the idea.  At the end of this meeting they were very happy and said they got a lot done.  I didn't see them do anything but talk and move a bunch of papers around.  Oh well. 

I did stay with with Mrs. Jane this evening, she said we would be going on a few adventures this weekend.  I'll be post more about them later.  Have a great week!  -- Micheal

No comments:

Post a Comment