Monday, March 5, 2012

Spread the Word to End the Word (again)......

Happy Monday everyone, it's Michael here.  This week, is the Spread the Word to End the Word day.  March 7, 2012 to be specific.  If you haven't checked out their website yet, the please do check it out.  It is full of great stories, news, activities, downloads and bunches of other stuff.


I told you about Mrs. Jane getting an end the r-word t-shirt the other day.  Here's a picture for you.  I even got to be in the picture!




It's a great shirt, and Mrs. Jane told me she was so very proud to get one for her very own.   Here's Mr. Jay the teacher at the Adult Compensatory Education class at RCCC, showing us the back of the shirt.  Thanks, Mr. Jay for all you do!




If you remember, Mrs. Jane let me model her new t-shirt, but she didn't let me have it.  Bummer!!  Oh well that's all for today.  I'm going to post again this week, to tell you all about my brother Mark, so be looking for that.  Also, Mrs. Jane says this will be a very busy week because some people from CARF are coming to visit us.  They are going to help us with something called "Accreditation."  I know Mr. Rob has been busy helping to get ready, and Mrs. Jane has been really busy with this, so I hope all goes well.  Take care and check back soon.  -Michael. 



No comments:

Post a Comment