Thursday, March 1, 2012

Developmental Disabilities Awareness Month......

Hey everyone, Micheal here.  Mr. Rob told me I should make a blog post about March being Developmental Disabilities Awareness Month.  Thanks to President Ronald Reagan, in 1987 he issued a Presidential Proclamation making it so. 
Mr. Rob said this would be a good picture to post letting everyone know about this.  He said you could find out lots more about this special month by looking at The Arc's website.
In honor of this month, and a special movement called "Spread the Word to End the Word," I am introducing my twin brother Mark.  I will be making a post in a couple of days telling all about Mark.  He is very special to me, and I am proud he is my twin brother.  Check back soon to hear all about him.  -Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment