Thursday, September 20, 2012

Fun at the Coast......

Happy Thursday everybody!  I'm at the BEACH!  It's just wonderful.  I've never been to the beach before, so when Mrs. Jane invited me, I was packed and ready before she even know what had happened.

We got here yesterday, Mrs. Jane and friends, for The Arc of North Carolina State Convention.  The Convention doesn't start until Friday, but I got to come down early because Mrs. Jane had a few meetings to attend.

Here's a picture of me loving my room.....


Here's a picture of me unpacking....


And best of all here's a picture of my friends and I enjoying the cool  ocean breeze on our hotel balcony....



I am having such a LARGE time here at the beach.  Thanks for checking in today.  Mrs. Jane said she might have time to take a few more pictures and send to Mr. Rob, so check back again soon.
-Micheal.

No comments:

Post a Comment