Friday, December 23, 2011

Holiday Wishes........

Hey there everyone, Michael here.  I've just got to tell you that Mr. Rob and Mrs. Trisha came home from work yesterday and said it was the first day of the holiday break for them.  I don't think I've ever seen adults that happy about anything.  It was kinda funny.  I just wanted to make a short post this morning to wish everyone a very Happy Holiday season, and to thank everyone who takes time from their busy day to read my blog. 





Mr. Rob wanted me to make sure to tell everyone to be safe if you are travelling during the Holidays.  He really wanted me to make sure I told you to be sure NOT to text and drive.  He found this cartoon online that shows even Santa can't text and drive.  I will be posting more next week.  So everyone take care, have fun, and stay safe.  --Michael--


  +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Mr. Rob here -- On behalf of the Board of Directors and Staff of The Arc of Rowan County, I want to wish everyone a very Happy Holiday.  Please stay safe. 

Be sure to check out our Agency's website at:  http://www.thearcofrowan.org/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment